GARBAGE AND WASTE
- The waste chute in the hallway is only for household waste (which should be deposited in closed plastic bags)
- All other waste (pizzaboxes, bottles, plastic, metal, etc. must be sorted and deposited in the waste sorting units in the courtyard for recycling
- All large items/construction waste etc. cannot be deposited on site but must be deposited at a recycling station
PARTY AND MUSIC (RESPECT YOUR NEIGHBORS)
No loud music after:
- 10 pm Sunday – Monday
- 1 am Friday and Saturday
- Parties must be announced in advance by posting a notice in the hallway
- Windows, balcony doors etc. to be closed if playing loud music
WE LIVE IN THE ABSOLUTE CENTER OF COPENHAGEN AND ALTHOUGH THE AREA IS GENERALLY SAFE, THE RATE OF THEFT IS HIGH, SO THEREFORE:
- Never leave courtyard doors open/unlocked
- Do not buzz in strangers
- Remember to lock your bicycles etc.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE PROBLEMS – CONTACT THE LANDLORD – NOT THE BOARD!
- Heat not working: contact your landlord
- Lightbulbs not working: contact your landlord
- Dishwasher not working: contact your landlord
- Kitchen-zink dripping: contact your landlord
- Fire, flooding of water or other serious incident harming the building: please also contact the board.